It does not matter much in what manner you smoke. If you are smoking the tobacco cigar, you are still putting your health into great danger. Tobacco has been known to contain substances that work against the health and come along with several bad effects. If you have been wanting to quit on smoking, then below are the points that can help you become more convinced toward an actual and successful quitting.
1. When you start with tobacco, you may not be able to avoid it any more. Tobacco comes with addictive substances that make you want to take in them always. If you continue smoking and inhaling those substances, you are likely to find it difficult to give them up later in time.
2. Tobacco can also affect your eyesight. Some people are not aware of this, but almost all smokers have problems with their eyesight. If you do not quit on smoking, one of the problems that you are likely to encounter in this future is blurred eyeview.
3. When you use tobacco, your mind can all be filled with its sense and smell. It can also dull your own senses. If you keep on smoking, you are likely to just want to smell tobacco and dislike smelling or eating any other thing else. Hence, you are also running of risk of losing weight in the course of time.
4. Quitting tobacco cigars might be hard to do for those people who have turned to be addicted to it. Your system may not be able to welcome the sudden change you cause to your body, and that is likely to be dangerous.
5. With smoking, you are putting your respiratory system at risk. When you smoke, your lungs receive the smoke as well as all of the other harmful substances. In addition to that, your lungs are effected by the burning. That explains why smokers most of the times get respiratory ailments like bronchitis and lung cancer which most of the times start with mere coughing.
6. Smoking is not good for pregnant women. Smoking can negatively affect the mother and the child. Tobacco substances are not healthy, especially to the very young and tender one inside the womb.
Even when there are already a lot of information spread around regarding smoking and all of the bad effects that it can give, still many people are smokers and a huge others are unsuccessful quitters. But with a close look at what harmful effects smoking can do at you, and even look at them one more time, you may get some realization as well as courage to turn the other way. Remember, smoking is definitely bad.